Friday, August 19, 2011

Return of Fantasy Football!



When I found out the lockout was lifted I was ecstatic, just like the citizens of Quahog when they found out the police were gone, I felt like running into the streets and dancing in my boxers signing "can you feel a brand new day"... Ok well maybe not that last part, but I was pumped none the less. And being a big Jets fan I was really looking forward to signing our guys and adding some new faces.. yea we didn't get Nnamdi, who pulled a Cliff Lee and headed for that stink-hole in philly, but whatever we still have a nice squad.

This also signals the return of fantasy football. That's right, this is the year you're going to have all the bragging rights and a nice pile of cash at the end of the season. But in order to do so, you gotta do a few mock drafts, come up with some strategy and kill it on draft day. Tomorrow I'll be posting my fantasy guide, along with a tier sheet to help you keep track on draft day. Yes, I know there are a lot of guides out there, and they all have good advice and bad advice. My guide will shift through both so look for it tomorrow around mid-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment